Import from CSV
- Each line in the CSV file must contain at least a domain and destination column entry
- Domain aliases may be added through a third column (optional)
- Only one CSV file can be uploaded at a time
- The CSV must be less than or equal to 9MB in size
CSV File Format
After populating the CSV file it is ready for import into Spam Experts.
To ensure Spam Experts can communicate with the mail server, carry out a Protection status check:
- Login to Spam Experts as an Admin Level user
- Navigate toGeneral > Domains Overview to display all your domains
- Click on the dropdown alongside the domain you want to check
- Select Protection status to check the routes you have set:
The Protection status dialog should display connection details. If connection failed, a series of 'Connection timed out' responses are displayed.
Now that your new domain is set up you need to modify your MX Records in your domain provider's DNS Settings, in order to point to the correct Spam Experts routes - see MX Records.