When using a browser based email client, it's sometimes required to report spam to our systems. This can be done by using a simple script that can push the message to our systems if you can view the whole source of the email via your browser.
- Firefox or Chrome (Windows/Linux/OSX)
- Addon - Greasemonkey
Currently, this will only run on Google Mail (Google Apps), Horde, RoundCube and Outlook Web App (Exchange Online). If you have other web browsing mail-clients that you would like to include, please contact support for more information.
- Install and enable addon from Greasemonkey
- Download the script here (this should automatically install the script.- If it does not please open the file, and select all, and copy to your clipboard.)
- If automatic installation did not work, please click Greasemonkey > New User Script > Use script from Clipboard
- Once the script is installed, please verify that the Greasemonkey icon is enabled
- Login to your mail client via your preferred browser
- Select the message you wish to report
- View source of the message
- A Report Spam button will appear on the page on the right. (If using Outlook Web App - this will show in the pop-up box when viewing the source)
- Click Report Spam
- If successful a pop-up box will appear confirming it was sent
- Close window
This script will not move, delete or change this message in anyway. This will simply send those headers and body content to our training servers.