Manage Your Admin User Profile
The User's Profile page allows you to manage your profile settings. You can access this from the Control Panel, by selecting My Settings > User's profile.
The following features are available:
- Username - The user name currently logged in
- Old Password - The current password for the account. If you have saved the password to your browser, this will be filled in, but hashed out
- New Password / Confirm New Password - Change the password for the account using these fields. You must fill in the Old Password field in order to do this.
- Email - Change the account notification email address using this field, enter the email address you wish to receive notification emails
- Use advanced custom filtering rules- By activating the 'Use advanced custom filtering rules' option you access the advanced filter page when creating a new custom Allow list or Block list filtering rules
This feature is available for Admin and Technician users only
Be sure to Save any changes you make.
Select the language you want to see in the current session. Starting a new session will revert back to the default language selected by your system administrator.
There are 19 languages to choose from:
- English (US)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Two Step Authentication
Enable two step authentication to increase further security of your account.
Enable email notifications when your account is accessed from a new location or IP address.
From the Admin Level Control Panel, select My Settings > User profile and choose from:
- Don't notify me
- Notify me when my account is accessed from a new location
- Notify me when my account is accessed from a new IP address