If a message has been incorrectly trained as spam or not-spam, please contact support .
Spam Experts’s cloud email security helps users safeguard Microsoft 365 email by adding an additional layer of security and providing Microsoft 365 integration. Protection against threats, always-on continuity, and email archiving for Microsoft 365 enhances your Microsoft 365 experience so you can focus on core business activities.
The easy-to-install Spam Experts Microsoft 365 Addon allows users full control and transparency over their email flows. Users can “train spam” and “train not-spam” from their message window. Messages trained as spam are moved to the user’s trash folder and messages trained as not-spam are automatically moved to the user’s inbox. These actions signal required adjustments to the Spam Experts classification systems. Users can also use Single Sign-On (SSO) by logging into the Spam Experts web-interface from a button available in their message window.
To benefit from the Spam Experts Microsoft 365 add-in capabilities, users must use Spam Experts’s email security solutions.
The Spam Experts Addon for Microsoft 365 provides email users with the following features:
- No hardware installation required
- Support for both Microsoft 365 and Entra ID single sign-on into the Spam Experts web-interface
- Users can report false negatives (“train spam”) and false positives (“train as not-spam”) from the user’s message window
- 24/7 built-in email continuity (users can read, compose, and send email during a Microsoft outage by logging-in to the Spam Experts web-interface)
Addon System Requirements
- Outlook for Office 2013 or newer using Microsoft 365 (web or local install)
- Client device with Internet explorer 11 or newer enabled
- Internet connection
Installing the Addon
- Go to the Microsoft AppSource and locate the Spam Experts addon
- Click Get it now and sign into your account
- Follow the instructions to install the addon
Using the Addon to Report an Email Message as Spam or Not Spam
- In Outlook, click on the relevant email message
- In the Spam Experts section of the Home ribbon, click on the dropdown arrow beside Train Message
- Select either:
- In Microsoft 365, click on the relevant email message
- Click on the three dots to the right of the message header, indicating the More Actions menu
- Select Spam Experts Cloud Email Security from the list of actions
- Now select Train Message and select the action you wish to take against the message:
Access the Spam Experts Dashboard from Outlook/Microsoft 365 Using the Spam Experts Addon
- In Outlook, in the Home ribbon, select Go to Dashboard from the Mail Assure section
- Click on the Go to login.antispamcloud.com button