Create a Custom Control Panel URL
It is possible to create a Custom URL for your partners to go to to log to Spam Experts, which will also be displayed in Protection Reports.
- First you must add your custom hostname to Spam Experts:
- Login to Spam Experts to the Admin Level Control Panel
- Navigate to Branding > Branding Management
- In the Hostname field, enter the custom URL (hostname) your users will use to access Spam Experts e.g. login.demo-domain.invalid
- Save the changes
- Once done, you must create a CNAME for this custom hostname in your DNS and point it to the master hostname e.g.
login.demo-domain.invalid. CNAME login.antispamcloud.com.
Once you have made these changes, in the above example, your users will browse to
login.demo-domain.invalid in their web browser and enter their login credentials as usual. They will be directed to
login.antispamcloud.com, but will see
login.demo-domain.invalid in the address bar. To avoid any potential warnings, you can also upload a certificate for your host. See SSL Certificates.