View Outgoing Block list Filtering Rules
View all the Block list Filtering Rules. When applied to a domain, these Block list filter rules will always block matching outgoing mail.
- In the Admin Level Control Panel or Domain Level Control Panel, select Outgoing - Protection Settings > Block list filtering rules
The Outgoing filtering block rules page is displayed and contains the following tabs:
- Domain Rules - Rules that apply to a specific domain. You can add new rules in this tab - see Add Outgoing Block list Filtering Rule
- Admin Rules - Rules that apply to all domains liked to this Admin
- Default Rules - Displays the default rules that apply to all domains using default settings (where no changes have been made at Domain level to filtering settings, Allow list, Block list, Quarantine Threshold etc.)
- Global Rules - Displays all rules that apply to all domains regardless of default settings
- Inherited Rules - View-only tab that displays all rules created by higher level Admins (only available at Admin level)
All existing rules are displayed in the table.
In this page you can:
- Add rule - Using the Add rule link - for details see Add Outgoing Block list Filtering Rule
- Import rules from CSV - Using the Import rules from CSV link above the Query Rules panel
- Export rules as CSV - Using the Export rules as CSV link above the Query Rules panel
Unfortunately, the Technical Support team is unable to support any customisation of the predefined Rulesets or those you build yourself.
Due to the potential complexity in building a regex pattern, we advise that only users with regex experience should attempt to create new rules or customise existing ones.