This guide describes how to use the Spam Experts email security system to protect your domains from spam and virus threats. It covers how to manage your domains and set up your users and also how to access your Spam Quarantine and your email if your server is down or offline.
The guide focuses on the tasks available to Admin users, Domain users and Email users and is structured to show the tasks available to each of these user types: in the Admin Level Control Panel, Domain Level Control Panel and the Email Level Control Panel.
For more information on the different Control Panel levels available and the different user types that can access Spam Experts (and what they can access), see Logging in to Spam Experts.
See the following to get started quickly:
- Quick Start Guide
- Get Started with Local Cloud
- Getting Started Email User Guide
- Get Started with Incoming - Important first steps in getting started with Incoming Filtering.
- Get Started with Outgoing - Important first steps in getting started with Outgoing Filtering.
- Start a Trial Spam Experts Hosted cloud
- Start a Trial Spam Experts Local cloud
- Useful Links - Links to helpful resources including other Spam Experts guides
- Logging in to Spam Experts - How to access the application
- Application Overview - A quick overview of the application interface