Assigning a Role to a Staff Agent
When assigning a role to a Staff Agent you can customise their access by specifying additional permissions and restricting customer access:
- Go to Settings - Staff - Agents.
- Click on the Staff Agent to whom you want to assign a role. The Edit Agent page is displayed.
- In the Access and Notifications section, from the Role dropdown, choose the role you want to assign to the user from the list of those available.
- To add additional permissions surplus to those granted with the chosen role, select Show additional permissions.
- From the list of permissions, select those which you want to add.
- If you want to allow access to specific customers only, select the Restrict customer access option to display a list of customers. Tick the boxes alongside the customer(s) you want the Staff Agent to access.
- Click Save changes.