The Report Builder list in the Reporting navigation panel contains access to Schedule Reports, Saved Reports, the Print Warehouse and the Report Builder itself from which you can build, run, save and download custom reports based on a variety of criteria. Reports can be downloaded in PDF, CSV and XLSX format.
Report Builder reporting filters are housed in the following set of tabs containing commonly used filter settings (you can define filters further in each tab):
- Time Log - Reports on all tickets with Time Tracking information entered by Staff Agents, both billable and non-billable. This report is useful in demonstrating the hours used by Staff Agents for a given customer in a specified time period. Filters include customer, ticket status, queue etc.
- Cost Entries - Reports on any ticket which has had an inventory item added or an entry for an additional cost incurred when carrying out this ticket. You can filter on customer, the Staff Agent assigned to the ticket etc.
- Customer Assets - Reports on customer devices recorded in Service Desk, filter on asset types, asset sites, customers. This is useful for keeping track of billable assets covered in the customer contract.
- Tickets - Reports on tickets raised. You can filter on who the ticket was assigned to, whether it was billable, the customer it was raised for etc.
- Ticket Volume - Reports on volume of tickets raised. Filter by Staff Agent, username, status, customer, ticket queue etc.
- Ticket Queues - Reports on Ticket Queues set up in system with email information and if they are internal only.
- Customers - Reports on customers and main contact information.
- Sites - Reports on customer sites.
- Staff - Reports on Staff Agents, displaying email address, notification option (for new tickets) and hourly rate.
- Users - Reports on customer end-users - their login information as well as the customer they are associated to and their email and Twitter details.