Add Time or Distance Entry to a Ticket
- Open the relevant ticket to view the ticket details page.
- Tap on the tracking icon at the top of the page.
- In the Tracking page, tap on the add icon to open the time and distance tracking options.
- To add a time entry, tap on Add time. To add a distance entry, tap on Add distance.
Adding a time entry:
- Add a description in the Summary field.
- Select the rate you want to apply from those available from the Rate applied dropdown.
- In the On behalf of field, enter the Staff Agent who spent the time on the ticket.
- Enter the Start and End dates and times.
- If you want to bill the customer for this time entry, select the Billable option.
- Tap on Save when you're finished.
Adding a distance entry:
After tapping on Add distance in the previous, Tracking page, the Add cost page is displayed with the default Distance tracking title added:
- In the Quantity field enter the number of miles or kilometres and in the Cost field, enter the cost per mile or kilometre.
- Tap on Save when you have finished. The new cost is added to the ticket.