To manually add a time entry to a site visit:
- In the Site Visit schedule open the relevant site visit.
- The site visit opens displaying the Location Tab. In the top left menu, tap on Time tracking:
- The Time tracking page is displayed with any existing time entries listed. Tap on the Add time button at the bottom of the page:
- Add a description of the time entry in the Summary field.
- Select the rate you want to apply from those available from the Rate applied dropdown.
- In the On behalf of field, enter the Staff Agent who spent the time on the ticket.
- Enter the Start and End dates and times.
- If you want to bill the customer for this time entry, select the Billable option.
- Tap on Save when finished.
The Add time page is displayed.