Accessing the App
- The Service Desk mobile app is now available from the iOS App Store. Download here:
- Once downloaded, open the app and log in using the following credentials:
- Tap on Sign in.
- If you have two-factor authentication enabled in the web app, you will be asked to enter your authentication code. Enter the code and tap on Authenticate.
|Username/Password||Your Service Desk username and password|
Select the domain which applies e.g.
Note - You can also enter a custom domain here (if one has been set up as a CNAME sub-domain in the web app (see Branding).
- After timeout due to inactivity (as defined in the web app). See Installation Settings.
- If you log in as the same user on another device or the web app
- After the session is closed, you will be asked to re-authenticate with your authentication code.