Service Desk Mobile App
Designed as a field service management tool, Service Desk mobile allows engineers to access Service Desk functionality when out and about on customer site visits.
Using the app, you can:
- Access and edit site visit details and create new site visits
- Find site locations easily using satellite navigation and get step-by-step directions to your destination
- Search for tickets and customers
- View customer information including tickets raised and make changes to details if needed
- Access and filter customer tickets - change ticket details and create new ones
- Tailor your settings to fit in with your Service Desk mobile needs
You can also track engineers as they move from one site visit to another using the Service Desk web app, see Agent Locations.
The Service Desk mobile app requires that you have an account.
Supported Operating Systems
The following table shows supported operating systems:
|Operating System||Supported OS Version||Availability|
Yes - from the App Store
Yes - from Google Play
To access the full Service Desk mobile help: