Managing Incoming Tweets
Once you have set up your Twitter integration (see Setting up a Twitter Feed) you can view incoming Tweets from the Twitter page - and convert to a ticket if required.
- Click on the Twitter icon in the Navigation panel:
The Twitter page is displayed with any Tweets sent to your Twitter account:
Converting a Tweet to a Ticket:
- Click Reply alongside the Tweet to open the Reply dialog.
- Enter your reply in the Reply field.
- Select Convert to ticket.
- Select the Ticket Queue in which the ticket should be placed.
- Assign the ticket to a Staff Agent by selecting from the Owner dropdown.
- Enter the ticket subject in the Subject field.
- Click on Tweet to close the dialog. The reply is sent and a new ticket with the entered details is generated.
- Click on the ID if you want to view the ticket.
In the Twitter page, the Tweet now displays a Ticket ID: