Use the Inventory to record products you hold in stock in order to provide the necessary support for your customers. Your Staff Agents may need to use and bill these products whilst on a job at a customer site e.g. USB drive, cable etc. A record of these items makes it easier to track stock and bill the customer where necessary.
- Go to Settings - Products and Invoicing - Inventory.
- Click on the New Product button.
- Enter a code and name for the new item in the Code and Name fields.
- Optionally enter the cost, number of items in stock and any notes in the Cost, Stock and Notes fields.
- Click Save to add the item to the Inventory.
Once you've added items to the inventory, you can add to customer tickets as required: