SLA Breach Report
Use the SLA Breach Report to view all breached SLAs and their associated tickets.
To run the report:
- Click on Reporting - SLA Breach Report to display the report page (the report is automatically run on the default filters):
- Choose your reporting criteria from the following filters:
- Date range - Start and end date of reporting period
- Customers - Filter by the customer(s) this ticket is associated with. Choose All customers (default) or choose one specific one.
- Staff Agent - Choose All Staff (default) or a Staff Agent from the list to filter by staff assignment of ticket
- SLA - Choose All SLAs (default) or one from the list
- SLA Category - Choose All SLA Categorisation (default) or select one from those listed
- Click on Update to run the report and display matching results.
At the top of the report, the date and time that the report was run is displayed, along with the date and time the cache will expire (15 mins from the time the report was created):
You can export the report to either CSV, XLSX or PDF by selecting from the Export Report dropdown:
You can also schedule this report to run on a specific day - See Scheduling a Dashboard Report.