Viewing Customer Opportunities
This topic describes how you can view a list of customer opportunities across all customers and view all opportunities for a specific customer.
Viewing customer opportunities for all customers
- Click on the Customers icon in the navigation panel, then click on Opportunities in the Customer navigation panel:
- At the top of the page, the number of opportunities is displayed for each status (filter from all available statuses - open, won, lost and deleted). Click on a status to view opportunities with that status.
- Click on an opportunity to view/edit details.
- The following details are displayed, edit where necessary:
All customer opportunities are listed and, by default are sorted by date created:
|Click to change the title|
|Date/time created | Contact email||Click to add the name of the contact or edit the email address|
|View history||Opens dialog displaying history of changes made to the opportunity|
|Description||The opportunity description, edit if required|
|Manage tasks||Click to add or remove tasks associated with the opportunity|
|Note||Add relevant notes|
|Notes tab||Displays all notes added|
|Quote Costs tab||
Displays any quote costs added - add a cost entry if required
Quote costs cannot be invoiced. Only when the cost is realised (in a ticket) can the cost be invoiced.
|Contacts tab||Displays user (Staff ) and customer contact details (name, address, phone, email)|
|Status||The current opportunity status (Open, Won, Lost, Deleted)|
|Due date||The date this opportunity is due. Click on the calendar icon to change the date.|
|Assigned to||The Sales rep to whom rep opportunity is assigned. Click to change if required.|
|Sub status||The opportunity sub-status. If required, click to choose from the list of those available (these are set up as ticket sub-statuses and can be modified, see Creating Ticket Sub Statuses).|
|Customer||The customer with whom the opportunity is associated.|
Viewing opportunities for a specific customer
- Click on the Customers icon in the navigation panel:
- Click on the customer you want to view.
- Click to open the Opportunities tab - all opportunities for the selected customer are listed.
- Click on an opportunity to view/edit details. See steps 3 and 4 of 'Viewing customer opportunities for all customers', above, for details.