The customer Overview tab is the default displayed when you select a customer, and contains basic account information which you can edit if required:
- Customer - Customer name
- Owner - The customer owner can view all tickets (open and closed) for the entire organisation via the Self-serve User Portal).
- Hourly rate - Applied to work done for this customer (if this applies)
- Email domain - The customer's email domain(s). If you want to add multiple domains, separate each domain with a comma e.g. mydomain.com, myotherdomain.com
- Status - For example, Prospect, Active etc.
- Account rep - The customer's account manager
- External ref - Used for exporting purposes for time logs, invoices, tickets etc. A column with this value is added to the Time Log, Cost Entries and all ticket reports in the Report Builder.
Contains details of the primary contact for this customer - choose the primary contact in the Contacts tab. See Customer Contacts.
Opens the Branding dialog which allows you to brand the customer's Self-serve User Portal with their own logo - and URL if required. See Customer Branding.