Adding a Customer Contact
Use the customer Contact feature to store contact details for a customer. Once added, this information is available on the customer's tickets.
You can add as many contacts as you wish. For example, your contact may just be the address and phone number of the customer's front desk.
- Click on the Customers icon in the navigation panel:
- Click on the customer you want to add the contact to.
- Click to display the Contacts tab. All existing contacts are listed.
- Click on Add contact to open the New contact dialog.
- Enter the Name, Email address, Address and Phone number of the contact.
- In the URL field, enter the customer's contact URL.
- Enable the Primary contact option if you want these to be the primary contact details for the customer.
- When finished, click Create contact. The new contact is added to the list:
The Customers page is displayed with a list of customers stored in the system.
All contacts created (not just the Primary contact) are displayed in all tickets raised for that customer: