The PCI and PAN scan combines the separate PCI and PAN scans. It works by running the PAN scan first and then running the PCI scan which scans the PAN scan's results.
The PCI and PAN scan results report for this scan combines the results of each of the scans and displays them in the following sections:
- Unprotected Data Summary - PAN scan
- PCI DSS Summary - PCI scan and PAN scan
- PCI DSS Details - PCI scan and PAN scan
- Vulnerability Summary - PCI scan and PAN scan
- Unprotected Data details - PAN scan
- Unprotected Data Scan Statistics - PAN scan
- Vulnerability by Vendor Details - PCI scan and PAN scan
- Vulnerability Details - PCI and PAN scan
- Network Port Details - PCI and PAN scan
For more details about each of these individual scans see:
For information about Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards Council (PCI DSS) requirements, see PCI Scan PCI DSS Requirements Compliance Checks.