In Step 4 - Customize Report View, of the creating a new report wizard, various conditions can be applied to your report, and those you can choose from are dependent on the Report Category selected in Step 1 - Select Report Category.
All conditions are listed below but those available depends on the category of report you are creating.
- created_at - The date/time that a device was last scanned (added to the Risk Intelligence system)
- hostname - Device hostname
- id - Device id
- ipv4 - IPV4 address
- last_scan_at - The date/time of the last scan run on a device
- last_scan_fail_count - The fail count of the last scan that was run against a device (can be 0 for some scans)
- last_scan_pass_count - The pass count of the last scan that was run on a device (can be 0 for some scans)
last_scan_type_name - The name of the last scan run on a device
- mac - MAC address
- organization_id - The Organization ID - this is shown in the URL when editing an organization - see Find Organization ID
- os_arch - Device system architecture x86 or x64 (32bit or 64 bit)
- os_name - Operating System e.g. Windows, Ubuntu, iOS, macOS, Android etc.
- os_user - The user who ran the scan
- trial _expiration
- usage type
- updated_at - The date/time that a device's data has been updated