Use this feature when you need to change the domain an organization belongs to. For example you may need to do this if you have set up an account under the wrong domain.
You cannot move your own account to a different domain ID. With the correct user role, you can only move sub-accounts underneath yours.
Step 1 - Find Out the New Domain ID
First, you need to find out the domain ID of the domain you want to move the account to.
- Go to View and Manage - Domains.
- Double-click to edit the domain. The domain ID is displayed in the URL. Take a note of the ID as you need to enter this when moving the account to the new domain.
Step 2 - Move Account to Different Domain
- Go to View and Manage - Organizations.
- Locate the account you want to move to a different domain and double-click to open the Account Settings tabs.
- Open the Account Info tab and click Move Account.
- Enter the Domain ID (this is the number in the URL that you found in Step 1 Find Out the New Domain ID( above)).
- Click Save.