Uninstall the Automation Manager
When Automation Manager is no longer required, use the Automation Manager uninstaller (UninstallAM.exe) to remove the program from the device.
- Go to the Automation Manager Programs Files folder.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds MSP\ (older installations)
- C:\Program Files (x86)\N-able Technologies\
- Double-click UninstallAM.exe
- Authorize the User Access Control request (if required)
- Click Uninstall to remove
Check for both folders and uninstall from each of them, if they exist, to fully remove Automation Manager.
This action uninstalls the Automation Manager and folders from the Device.
What do you want to do?