The use of Client Groups and Roles and Permissions for User Accounts, supercedes the previous Client Dashboard Access setting available from the Client dialog, which only supported a single user with Dashboard options.
Edit Client - Dashboard Access (Legacy Setting)
The view only Client Dashboard available from the Client Dashboard Access section displays all the Clients devices and allows access to their own Wall Chart.
Although this is primarily a view-only Dashboard for information purposes, you can select a limited number of features.
Any Client level users setup in the Edit Client, Dashboard Access dialog are only displayed in this section, they are not transferred over to the User Accounts dialog.
For a comparison of the different types of Client role, see please Compare: Client and Client (Classic).
To edit Client Dashboard access:
- Right-click the target Client under Monitoring and Management and select Edit Client
- Select Dashboard Access
- Tick Enable client "view-only" dashboard access
- Enter an active and valid email address for the user to act as their Username
- Set Password to send an email containing password configuration information to the entered username
- Select the features you want the Client User to access
- Click OK to save