Hyper-V 2012 Resource Pool
Automation automation objects automation policy tasks automation manager
Automation Manager enables you to eliminate repetitive tasks across your customer base by creating repeatable processes known as Automation Policies, using a visual "drag and drop" scripting interface. For more information, see Construct a Policy (script) using Automation Manager.
Assembling an Automation Manager Policy draws on the Automation Objects (a set of actions or tasks) library. To make automating processes easier, N-sight RMM includes the default Automation Objects listed below.
- Add Resource Pool
- Disable Resource Pool Metering
- Enable Resource Pool Metering
- Get Resource Pool Information
- Get Resource Pool Metering Statistics
- List Resource Pool Information
- Modify Resource Pool
- Remove Resource Pool
- Reset Resource Pool Metering
- Resource Pool Add Switch
- Resource Pool Remove Switch