Network Discovery requires the Discovery Agent which is installed alongside the Windows Monitoring Agent from version 9.9.0 RC.
Manually Update the Agent to 9.9.0 RC or later
- Select the device in the North-pane of the Dashboard
- Go to its Summary tab to check the Agent version
- If a version earlier than 9.9.0 is installed:
- Right-click on the Windows Server or Workstation in the North-pane of the Dashboard (or from the Server or Workstation drop-down)
- Edit Server or Edit Workstation
- Choose the version of the Agent to update to from the Update Agent drop-down
- OK to apply and initiate the update process
- Refresh the Dashboard and check the device's Summary tab to verify it has updated to the selected Agent version
What do you want to do?
- Read further information Installing the Windows Monitoring Agent
- Update the Windows Agent
- Discover the Windows Operating Systems that support the various features