Install configuration profiles
To deploy, or push, a configuration profile to a device, you install the profile on the device.
Device Management for Apple is not supported on devices using macOS 10.12 or earlier. You cannot push configuration profiles to those devices using N-sight RMM.
- On the N-sight RMM Dashboard, go to Settings > Device Management for Apple
- Click Profile Deployment
- Select the target device(s) you want to install a profile on:
Choice Action Install on one device only Install on multiple devices
- Click the tick boxes to select multiple devices, or use the multi-select drop-down to select all devices
- Click Install profiles in the top bar
Since the number of profiles you select may span more than the current window, the number of Selected profiles against the number of available profiles is displayed beside the Search field. For example, Selected: 12/24 is displayed if you select 12 out of 24 available profiles.
The Summary pane displays the number of Profiles to install on the target device(s).
- Click Install to deploy the profiles to the selected devices
Online devices receive the profiles in near real-time. Offline devices receive the profiles the next time they come online.
Although we provide the mechanism to deploy custom profiles through Device Management for Apple, we are not responsible for custom profiles made or used in conjunction with this product. We are not liable for loss incurred from system, hardware or data loss. It is the customer or profiles developer's responsibility to verify the integrity, actions and impact of any custom profiles.
Please note, we are not responsible for the content of external sites.