Supported Distribution Overview
With the release of Linux Monitoring Agent Version 2 we discontinued support for deprecated distributions whilst introducing support for the latest 64-bit Linux distributions. The following list provides a high-level overview of the Linux distributions supported in the latest Linux Monitoring Agent Version 2 release.
- Debian 9 and later
- Ubuntu LTS versions 16.04 and later
- Ubuntu non-LTS versions 20.10 and later
- CentOS 7 and later
- Fedora 31 and later
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 and later
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and 8
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP4 and 15-SP1
Raspberry Pi OS, based on Debian 10 or later (32 bit only)
Ubuntu 20.04 or later
Visit Supported Operating Systems: Linux for the full list of Operating Systems supported by versions 1 and 2 of the Linux Monitoring Agent.
Once installed, Linux Devices appear in the Servers section of the Dashboard.
What do you want to do?
- Manually install Linux Monitoring Agent Version 2
- Learn how to deploy the Linux Monitoring Agent Site Installation Package
- Cover the steps to update Linux Monitoring Agent Version 2
- Read about managing Automated Tasks
- Uninstall Linux Monitoring Agent Version 2
- Appraise the Required Linux Server Permissions the Linux Monitoring Agent