Configure Notes prompt for Check Clearing
You can configure the N-sight RMM Dashboard to include the option to add notes to explain why a check is cleared.
There are two types of notes:
- Technical (private) note — A note for team members that could include the investigative steps completed, cause of failure and solutions, and so on. Technical notes are viewed on the N-sight RMM Dashboard or in the Notes Report .
- Client facing note — A note for the Client that they can view on their N-sight RMM Dashboard or in the Daily, Weekly or Monthly Client-facing Notes Reports
To configure the Notes prompt for Check clearing:
- Log into the N-sight RMM Dashboard using an account with Notes permissions enabled
- Go to Settings > General Settings
- Click Notes
- Enable Prompt for notes when clearing failed checks
- Enter the number of days in Length of time to display notes (in days, max 999) (optional)
- Click OK to save and apply
For more information, see Dashboard Notes.