Create the Group Policy Object via Active Directory Users and Computers
Where the Group Policy Management Console is not available the Group Policy Object may be created via Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Active Directory Users and Computers
- Right-click the required domain and select Properties > Group Policy > New
- Enter a name for the policy, for example AgentMSI
- Select Properties > Security
- Check the Apply Group Policy checkbox only for the groups to which the policy will be applied
- Click OK