Our ConnectWise Manage integration requires the advanced API set in ConnectWise Manage 2017.5 or later. For a successful integration, ensure you are running at least ConnectWise Manage 2017.5.
Using the N-sight RMM ConnectWise Manage integration, you can link and transfer data between both systems.
- Map your N-sight RMM Dashboard devices to their ConnectWise Manage counterparts
- Create a new entry in ConnectWise Manage if the device appears on the N-sight RMM Dashboard but not in ConnectWise Manage
- Configure the default ticketing behavior to ensure all N-sight RMM Dashboard generated ticket titles are in the required format, have the right classification, and appear on the correct Service Board
- Generate tickets from Server, Workstation and Network Device Monitoring Check failures and outages
- Transfer the hardware and software asset information from the N-sight RMM Dashboard to ConnectWise Manage
- Open ConnectWise Manage tickets from the N-sight RMM Dashboard to record time entries and leave notes