N-sight RMM Troubleshooting
Managed Antivirus (Bitdefender) failed to download
Thurs Nov 11 2021
- The Managed Antivirus (Bitdefender) Engine has failed to download.
- N-sight RMM
- Managed Antivirus (Bitdefender)
- Ensure the
breck-files.logicnow.usURL is accessible. For more information, see MAV-BD URLs.
- Ensure all downloads from the above URL are allowed
- If the internet connection of the device is intermittent, perform the following steps:
- On the device, stop the Managed Antivirus Master Service
- Go to C:\ProgramData\ManagedAntivirus
- Open ManagedAntivirus.log and search for a line similar to:
- 2017-12-16 00:56:45.6731 9- DEBUG: Attempting to download file via open internet(http://breck-files.logicnow.us/av-installations/maxav_x64_20170921.exe)
- Take the underlined part from the line found, and download it to the local device, under C:\ProgramData\ManagedAntivirus\Downloads.
If there is already a file with the same name, replace it.
- Add an underline "_" character at the start of the file to notify the Managed Antivirus Master Service to use the downloaded file instead of downloading a fresh copy
- Start the Managed Antivirus Master Service