Potentially Unwanted Application/Program not detected by MAV
Tue Mar 10 12:56 GMT 2020
- Why was a Potentially Unwanted Application/Program not detected by MAV?
- N-able Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM)
- Managed Antivirus (Bitdefender)
- The most likely explanation is that 'Potentially Unwanted Applications (PUAs): is set to Off in the Managed Antivirus Policy
- To check this, perform the following steps:
- Go to Settings > Managed Antivirus > Protection Policy
- Select the Policy in use
- Click Scanning in the left hand menu
- Check the the Potentially Unwanted Applications setting
- If this is set to Off, change to On.