Is it possible to install the Advanced Monitoring Agent on Windows ARM processor
Wed Jun 10 11:46 GMT 2020
- Is it possible to install the Advanced Monitoring Agent on Windows device that has an ARM processor.
- N-able Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM)
- The Windows Monitoring Agent supports computers with x86_64 architecture and is not designed for use on ARM CPUs
- There is currently a feature request open for ARM compatibility
- To submit a feature request, or to vote for or comment on an existing request, go to the Partner Success Center Ideas Forum.