Auvik Integration Configuration
Passportal can integrate with Auvik. Clients and their assets will sync directly into Documentation Manager. This document will describe how to create this integration.
You need to have Documentation Manager enabled in order to integrate with Auvik. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in enabling this feature.
- An Auvik Username with Inventory Access permissions
- Your Auvik API Key, which can be generated in the profile edit area of Auvik
- The URL for Auvik which is specific to your region. For example: https://us1.my.auvik.com
- Your Domain name. This can be found next to the API Key location in Auvi
https://support.auvik.com can assist with the above
Enabling Auvik Integration
- Navigate to Integration Center > Configure Integration
- Select Auvik
- Enter the Auvik Username, portal URL, API Key and Domain name
- Select Enable Device Sync to allow your devices within Auvik to be synchronized as assets within Passportal (if required)
- Click Authenticate
- If you receive the error "Oops. Full authentication is required to access this resource", please enter the following command in CMD to verify your account has appropriate access to the API - Where EMAILADDRESS is replaced with your email in Auvik and APIKEY is replaced with your API Key
curl -I -u EMAILADDRESS:APIKEY https://auvikapi.us1.my.auvik.com/authentication/verify
Once you have completed the process, it may take some time to allow the initial synchronization of assets to occur. Depending on the number of devices, this can take several hours. New devices are currently synchronized once per day during the evening.