Passwords Input by User Report
The Passwords Input by User report allows you to view all passwords that the selected users have input for the selected clients.
To run the Passwords Input by User report:
- Navigate to the Reports and select Passwords Input by User.
- Select the target Client(s), or use the predefined selections.
- Select the single required User.
- Click Run Report.
- The Passwords Input by User report generates and is presented.
- Each row of the report corresponds with a password that has been input by the selected User.
- Each row shows the Client the password was entered into, the Credential Type, Description, the Username for the password, the Date the password was entered and the Complexity of the password (ranged from very weak to very strong).
- You can use the Copy, Print and Export buttons to copy, print or export the report as a .PDF, .CSV, or Excel file.