Password Complexity Report
The Password Complexity report allows you to audit the strength and complexity of all passwords for your clients.
To run the Password Complexity report:
- Navigate to the Reports and select Password Complexity.
- Select the target Client(s), or use the predefined selections.
- Select the required Complexity level(s), or use the predefined selections.
- Click Run Report.
- The Password Complexity report generates and is presented.
- Each row of the report corresponds with a password entry.
- Each row shows which Client the password is stored in, the Credential Type and Username of the password and the Complexity of the password, ranked from very weak to strongest.
- You can use the Copy, Print and Export buttons to copy, print or export the report as a .PDF, .CSV, or Excel file.