Datto Autotask PSA Livelinks Reset Process
If you have Livelinks in Autotask that are not working, or are linked to invalid or old items you may need to perform a Livelink reset.
To do so:
- Log into Autotask with an Admin account.
- Navigate to the Admin Menu, and select User-Defined Fields from the sub-menu.
- Find the PassportalID entry, right click on it, and delete this entry.
- Once you have done this, contact Passportal support so they can initiate the rebuilding of the Livelinks.
- This will rebuild all of the Livelinks for any active Password you have in the system under clients that are synced with Autotask.