How does Passportal rank its password strength?Passportal uses a scale of 1 - 6 (1 - Very Weak, 2 - Weak, 3 - Better, 4- Medium, 5 - Strong, 6 - Strongest) to determine the strength of a password.
By default, a password has a strength of 1.
Each match of the following criteria adds an additional point to the password strength score:
- Longer than 6 characters.
- Longer than 12 characters.
- Contains both lower and uppercase characters.
- Contains at least one number.
- Contains at least one special character.