How to enable 2FA for Site Users
Thu Oct 01 07:37 GMT 2020
- How do we enable 2FA for Site Users
- N-able Passportal
- The Site Administrator can log into their account and each Site has it's own set of administrator settings that they can customize. To enable 2FA for site users:
- Navigate to Settings > General
- Click the Two-Factor Authentication tab
- Set the Enable 2FA toggle on. The 2FA method options are shown.
- Select the 2FA Communication Method from the drop-down meunu
- Enabe the Force All Users On 2FA
- Click Save
- For more information, see Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).