Create a Custom Control Panel URL
It is possible to create a Custom URL for your partners to go to to log to Mail Assure, which will also be displayed in Protection Reports.
- First you must add your custom hostname to Mail Assure:
- Login to Mail Assure to the Admin Level Control Panel
- Navigate to Branding > Branding Management
- In the Hostname field, enter the custom URL (hostname) your users will use to access Mail Assure e.g. login.yourdomain.com
- Save the changes
- Once done, you must create a CNAME for this custom hostname in your DNS and point it to the master hostname e.g.
login.yourdomain.com. CNAME client.securemail.management.
Once you have made these changes, in the above example, your users will browse to
login.yourdomain.com in their web browser and enter their login credentials as usual. They will be directed to
client.securemail.management, but will see
login.yourdomain.com in the address bar. To avoid any potential warnings, you can also upload a certificate for your host. See SSL Certificates.