It is possible to create a Custom hostname (URL) for your partners to go to to log to Mail Assure, which will also be displayed in Protection Reports.
- First you must add your custom hostname to Mail Assure:
- Login to Mail Assure as an Admin Level user
- Navigate to Branding > Branding Management
- In the Hostname field, enter the custom hostname (URL) your users will browse to to access Mail Assure
- Save the changes
- Once done, you must create a CNAME in your DNS for this custom hostname and point it to the master hostname e.g.
login.demo-domain.invalid. CNAME client.securemail.management.
In specific DNS configurations, utilizing the term
loginmay suffice, rather than the entire domain (
login.demo-domain.invalid). Please check your DNS configuration if this is the case for your setup.
Once you have made these changes, your users will browse to
login.demo-domain.invalid in their web browser and enter their login credentials as usual. They will then be automatically redirected to
client.securemail.management, but will see
login.demo-domain.invalid in the address bar.
To avoid any potential warnings, upload a SSL certificate for your host.