The User's Profile page allows you to manage your profile settings. You can access this from the Control Panel, by selecting My Settings > User's profile.
The following features are available:
Login with Mail Assure
- Linked account status - here you will have the ability to link or unlink your account with the N-able Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Change Password - update the password for your account
- Use advanced custom filtering rules- By activating the 'Use advanced custom filtering rules' option you access the advanced filter page when creating a new custom Allow list or Block list filtering rules
Select the language you want to see in the current session. Starting a new session will revert back to the default language selected by your system administrator.
There are 19 languages to choose from:
- English (US)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Two Step Authentication
Enable Two Step Authentication to increase further security of your account.
Adding Two Step Authentication means an additional device (commonly a mobile phone or app for your computer) will be required to provide a code in order to log in. This means that even if someone knows your password, they will not be able to take control of your account.
Any app that supports Time-Based One-Time Password (TOTP) protocol.
Enable email notifications when your account is accessed from a new location or IP address.
From the Domain Level Control Panel, select My Settings > User profile and choose from:
- Don't notify me
- Notify me when my account is accessed from a new location
- Notify me when my account is accessed from a new IP address