View Message Content
- Open the Incoming or Outgoing Log Search page
- Locate the message you want to view using the query rules, messages for which content can be viewed include Queued, Quarantined and Archived messages
- Click on the link in the Subject column of the message: the Mail preview window is displayed
The subject is available to open only for messages that are in the quarantine, queue or archive. If a message is not reviewable, the subject will not be available to open.
- The Normal tab shows the message details and content in HTML format
- The Plain tab shows the message details and content in Plain text
- The Raw tab, shows the raw message data including message headers