Manage Email Users
In the Admin Level or Domain Level Control Panel, click on Users & Permissions > Manage email users.
The Manage Email users page is displayed.
In this page you can carry out the following tasks:
- Add - Add an email user
- Upload CSV file - add multiple users by uploading a CSV file
The dropdown alongside each Email user provides the following options:
- Edit - Edit the Email user
- Delete - Delete the Email user
- Login as user - Log into the system as this Email user
- Enforce 2FA - Enforce 2FA for this Email user
Mail Assure uses application based multi-factor authentication.
When editing the Email user, you can:
- Change the Username
- Reset a Password
- Change the Status of the user between
- Active - The user will be able to login to use Mail Assure
- Inactive - The user will not be able to login to use Mail Assure
Ensure you Save any changes made during the editing process
Reset a Password
- Log in to Mail Assure
- Navigate to Users & Permissions and open the Manage Email Users page
- Find the email user who requires a password reset
- Click the dropdown arrow to the left of the user and select Edit
- Enter and confirm the new password
- Save the changes
If an Email user has multiple failed login attempts, their IP address will become Locked and so blocked from accessing the Control Panel.
To unlock the Email user:
- Find the account that is Locked
- Click Unlock
- Confirm you wish to unlock all IP addresses for this user account