Mail Assure Troubleshooting
Outgoing email messages from a user receive bounce back: "We do not accept mail from this address"
Fri Sep 25 13:31 GMT 2020
- Outgoing email messages from a user receive bounce back: "We do not accept mail from this address"
- Navigating to Outgoing Logs for these messages, selecting "Columns to be displayed: Customise," enabling Main class, Sub class, and Extra class, and then searching for the messages displays:
- Main class: Blacklisted
- Sub class: sender
- Extra class: envelope
- N-able Mail Assure
- The sender has been added by a user on the account to the Outgoing Sender Blacklist, preventing this user from sending any outbound email through Mail Assure
- Login to Mail Assure
- Under General, select Domains Overview
- Click on the domain in question
- Under Outgoing - Protection Settings on the left navigation bar, select Sender Blacklist
- Select Show Results
- Select the downward pointing arrow on the left side of the user, and select Remove