Mail Assure Troubleshooting
Message status is "bounced" in Incoming/Outgoing Logs
Fri Nov 08 19:51 GMT 2019
- Message status is "bounced" in Incoming/Outgoing Logs
- N-able Mail Assure
- Messages with the status of "bounced" were rejected by the recipient mail server.
- Mail Assure accepted the message and attempted to send it on to the recipient mail server, which rejected it.
- To see the recipient mail server's rejection message:
- Login to Mail Assure
- In General select Domains Overview
- Select domain
- In Incoming/Outgoing select Logs
- Enter in any applicable rules to find message(s) by selecting Add new rule and entering search term(s)
- Select dropdown for Columns to be displayed: Customise
- Check box for Delivery data
- Select Show Results