Mail Assure Troubleshooting
How to configure the Microsoft 365 sync with Mail Assure and multiple tenants
Thu Sep 03 08:02 GMT 2020
- When using the Microsoft 365 synchronisation within Mail Assure, how do I configure multiple Microsoft 365 administrator accounts?
- N-able Mail Assure
- All domains must be created/synchronized with a one-to-one Microsoft tenant administrator account to Mail Assure administrator account relationship.
Configuring an additional Microsoft account with an already configured synchronization, will disable any previously configured domain synchronizations.
- To configure multiple Microsoft tenants within Mail Assure:
- Log into Mail Assure with N-able Single Sign On (SSO)
- Select Try the new beta interface
- Select Users & Permissions > Manage admins
- Select Add
- Create a new Username, Password, and Email address (The password does not need to be used, but the email address must be valid, to receive notifications).
- Set all fields/values as required
- For each Microsoft administrative account, repeat Step 3 and Step 4
- Select the Mail Assure sub-admin account from the Manage admins list, and from the dropdown menu select Login as user
- Select Domains overview
- Select Configure sync
- Complete the wizard to configure the synchronization.
- Select Return to previous from the top bar on the page
- Repeat Step 6 through Step 10 for each Microsoft tenant/Administrator account