Customer management methods in JSON-RPC API
A customer is a company (or a group within a company) that consumes or distributes backup services and are known as Partners within the JSON-RPC API methods. Customers are organized in a hierarchy with Distributor at the top level.
Customers own backup devices. Each customer is identified by a unique name or ID.
Below is the list of primary methods that let you manage customers.
- Adding a new customer (the
- Getting a list of customers for a company (the
- Getting customer info by name (the
- Getting customer info by ID (the
- Changing the properties of a customer (the
- Removing a customer (the
You can identify other customer management methods in the schema by the word
Partner in their names.