Cove Data Protection (Cove)'s Standby Image to Azure service runs a continuous restore of your data to Microsoft Azure and boots based on the frequency set during configuration of the plan.
Devices can be assigned to multiple Standby Image plans at once, i.e. Standby Image to Hyper-V and Standby Image to Azure.
Standby Image Data Restored:
Standby Image restores the following data sources:
- System State
- Files and Folders
- MS SQL
- Backup Manager version 17.4 and above
- The target VM must have access to Azure storage in order to successfully perform boot test
- A pre-created virtual network and subnet in the Azure resource group where you plan to do the restore
- The Recovery Location VM must be assigned the Owner role in the Azure resource group where you are placing standby image
- The Recovery Location VM must be assigned the Owner role for the resource group of the Virtual Network being used for the restore