By default Linux devices are recognised as server licenses on any invoices for Backup Manager. This cannot be changed.
To install Backup Manager on GNU/Linux devices, three installation methods are available:
- RUN installer - The command line interface requires minimum settings and suits all modern Linux distributions
- DEB – This method is available for modern Debian and Ubuntu distributions
- RPM – This method is available for modern CentOS, RHEL and SUSE distributions
After the installation is complete, you will be able to run Backup Manager using:
- The command line interface
- The graphical user interface, e.g. Backup Manager client